Some relevant references
- European Commission – Report: Access to financial products for persons with a history of cancer in EU Member States (2022)
- European Cancer Meeting – Political Declaration and list of actions against Cancer recommended by a panel of European stakeholders (2022) – Right to be forgotten mentioned in the Trio Presidency of the EU Council
- KCE – Scientific Report: The right to be forgotten in breast cancers: New propositions (2022)
- European Commission – Commissioner Kyriakides’ speech at the webinar on the “Right to be forgotten” (2022)
- The Heidelberg Manifesto on European Cancer Research (2022)
- European Cancer Patient Coalition – Report: There is life after Cancer (2020)
- Youth Cancer Europe – White Paper on the needs of young people (2018)
- EURACTIV – Oncological right to be forgotten remains an unresolved issue in the EU (2023)
- EURACTIV – Health brief – A double punishment for cancer survivors (2022)
- Cancer survivors should not pay twice | Françoise Meunier | TEDxMonteCarlo
- ECPC webinar – 14 Million Reasons to Discuss Life after Cancer: Implementing the Right to be Forgotten in Europe (2021)
- ECPC webinar – 20 Million Reasons to Discuss Life after Cancer: Establishing a European Cancer Survivorship Day (2021)
- Lawler, Mark, and Françoise Meunier. “Don’t Make Cancer Survivors Pay Twice—the Right for Them to Be ‘Forgotten’ Should Be Law Everywhere.” BMJ, September 21, 2022, o2197.
- Scocca, Grazia, and Françoise Meunier. “Towards an EU Legislation on the Right to Be Forgotten to Access to Financial Services for Cancer Survivors.” European Journal of Cancer 162 (February 1, 2022): 133–37.
- Lawler, Mark, Francesco De Lorenzo, Pernilla Lagergren, Francesco Saverio Mennini, Saronas Narbutas, Grazia Scocca, and Françoise Meunier. “Challenges and Solutions to Embed Cancer Survivorship Research and Innovation within the EU Cancer Mission.” Molecular Oncology (July 1, 2021).
- Lawler, Mark, Kathy Oliver, Stefan Gijssels, Matti Aapro, Agnese Abolina, Tit Albreht, Sema Erdem, et al. “The European Code of Cancer Practice.” Journal of Cancer Policy 28 (June 1, 2021).
- Scocca, Grazia, and Françoise Meunier. “A Right to Be Forgotten for Cancer Survivors: A Legal Development Expected to Reflect the Medical Progress in the Fight against Cancer.” Journal of Cancer Policy 25 (September 1, 2020): 100246.
- Saul, Helen, Lifang Liu, and Françoise Meunier. “Call for Action to End Discrimination against Cancer Survivors.” Journal of Cancer Policy 17 (September 1, 2018): 1–3
- Picot, Jérémy. “Droit à l’oubli pour les malades de cancers: un risque relatif pour les assurances.” Assurances et gestion des risques / Insurance and Risk Management, 84(3-4), 153-163.